Monday, July 16, 2012

Solosex Hotline Updates for 07/16/2012

I got a little behind on the Solosex Hotline updates this past week, but I'm all caught up now.  There are several new messages, as you can see on both the update blurb on the right and on the hotline page itself.  Give them a listen, but make sure you're masturbating your penis when you do (as if I have to tell you to).

On a technical note, I'm still not sure why it seems that some messages are getting cut off after about 20-22 seconds.  Recently it is Jack's and Jake's messages.  Other callers don't seem to have an issue getting the full three minute time limit, so I'm not sure what the problem is.  They did call from the same state, so maybe it has something to do with the carrier in their area?  Perhaps.  Regardless, I'll keep looking for any issues on my end.  I really want to hear more messages from them both!

Masturbation is life.

2 comments:

  1. I think I know what the problem is. Gentlemen are gooning their penises 20-22 seconds into their bate. I prefer to stroke my penis, in the nude, long into the night. Hours and hours of masturbating my penis. Stroking my penis. Loving my penis. Edging my Marine Corps penis. Playing with my penis. Penis, penis, penis, yeah, fuck yeah! Masturbating my government issued penis. HAIL TO THE ALMIGHTY PENIS! Ooh rah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh rah... bate your penis. Pleasure your penis. Make it feel good.

      Delete